Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
byggemandBob byggemandBob is offline

Default close excel with no selection

Hi, thanks for answering, im allready using Application.DisplayAlerts = False
application.DisplayAlerts(false); this is the method im using on my side of
a COM object this gets rid of the "do you wanna save" box.

But what I want is to get rid of a messagebox that comes due to a VB
run-time error created inside excel as its closed. This messagebox stops
windows from closing the file and that meens that someone is still accessing
the file and then I cant move the file to another loaction.

as Application.DisplayAlerts = False only seems to remove normal allerts
such as remember to save I was wondering if there would be something to
ignore or auto close a runtime error message.

hope I make any scense :)