Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
DA[_2_] DA[_2_] is offline

Default problems running macros in excel 2007

A client of mine who has recently converted to Office 2007 seems to be
unable to run macros now. I checked his trust center and it says
macros always enabled and we also resaved the file as an xlsm file but
it would not run macros, most if not all, which were created in EXCEL
2002/2003 (of Office XP).

Does anyone have any clues as to why this is happening?

Unfortunately, I do not run 2007 (and my memory could be better), so I
cannot easily do a lot of follow-ups. I webexed into his system when
I first saw the problem. The macros ran fine when he saved files
under the older formats.

Thanks!
Dean