Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Fill Color

Do the cells contain formulae that display the text or just typed text??
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200811

"Walt Herman" wrote:

Ok, I honestly spent a good half hour trying to find a posting which
approximated what I wanted to do and have run out of patience. Can someone
please help me?

I have a variance report with a column that evaluates the results of each
variance. There are 4 distinct values: Below, Meets, Exceeds, At Risk.

I need the fill color for each of these values to change automatically as
the evaluation changes. The rules for the fill color a

€śBelow€ť should be RED, €śAt Risk€ť should be YELLOW, €śMeets€ť should be GREEN,
and €śExceeds€ť should be BLUE.

I am sure there needs to be a case statement but really seem to be
challenged in writing the code. I appreciate any help you can provide.

Regards,

Walt