Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Paul Paul is offline

Default Change cell references

Thank you, that worked fine. Sincerely, Paul

"Michael" wrote in message
When you are ready to paste select Paste Special and select values.

--
If this posting was helpful, please click on the Yes button.
Regards,

Michael Arch.

"Paul" wrote:

Hello -

I am using Excel 2007 with Vista Home version

I have the MSN Money Stock Quotes add-in which works very well returning
quotes.
However, when I copy the data into my spreadsheet there is a reference,
like:

=MSNStockQuote($C14,"Volume","US")

What I want to do is change the cell value to a numerical value so I can
then use the data for addition or subtraction.

I can't seem to change this except by copying it by hand and then
deleting
the formatting completely.

Is there a way to do this?

Thanks,