Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Michael Michael is offline

Default Excel going haywire!

I know this is silly, but did you check your keyboard to make sure you have
the NumLock set. Some times inadvertedly we touch that key, and go crazy
trying to figure out why is not taking numbers.
--
If this posting was helpful, please click on the Yes button.
Regards,

Michael Arch.

"Reen" wrote:

My excel program is going nuts! I can't remove a highlighted box so I closed
it and went to open it and its asking for a password but wont let me put
numbers in only letters, and the pages are flashing from one to the other.
HELP