Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
JLGWhiz JLGWhiz is offline

Default Problem Populating a ComboBox

OLEObjects combobox does not have a ListFillRange property. You will have to
populate the coombobox using the AddItem method. Or you can use the control
from the Control Toolbox which does have a ListFillRangeProperty.

"Gary Kie" wrote:

When using the following code I get the error "Object doesn't support this
property or Method"

Public Sub Create_Supplier_List()
'

Set cb = ActiveSheet.OLEObjects.Add(ClassType:="Forms.Combo Box.1",
Link:=False, _
DisplayAsIcon:=False, Left:=48.75, Top:=53.25, Width:=159,
Height:= _
18.75)

Sheets(2).cb.ListFillRange = Sheets(2).Range("C2:C6")

End Sub

Please can you assist me with my problem.