Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
ShaneDevenshire ShaneDevenshire is offline

Default Print two different areas on a worksheet

Hi,

And this are just modifications to your code, but it already worked for me
without changes.

With ActiveSheet.PageSetup
.PrintArea = "$a$1:$l$64"
ActiveWindow.SelectedSheets.PrintOut
.PrintArea = "$a$65:$l$127"
ActiveWindow.SelectedSheets.PrintOut
End With

One copy is the default, and with one copy collate is irrelevant
--
Thanks,
Shane Devenshire

"bigjim" wrote:

I'm using excel 2003 and want to print two different areas on a sheet. Here
is the code I'm using, but when I run it, it locks up sending an error report
to MS.

ActiveSheet.PageSetup.PrintArea = "$a$1:$l$64"

ActiveWindow.SelectedSheets.PrintOut Copies:=1, Collate:=True

ActiveSheet.PageSetup.PrintArea = ""

ActiveSheet.PageSetup.PrintArea = "$a$65:$l$127"

ActiveWindow.SelectedSheets.PrintOut Copies:=1, Collate:=True