Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Per Jessen[_2_] Per Jessen[_2_] is offline

Default Refer to first cell in range

Have you tried any of the solutions suggested ?

I'm sure you have got the desired solution in previous posts

--
Per

On 2 Nov., 19:39, art wrote:
Why does nobody reply? Doe snobody under stand my question? Please answer, I
need it urgent. HOw can I refer to the first cell in a range. I don't know
what the range will be so I cannot say Range(A1)

"art" wrote:
Hello:

I have a userform with a refedit. I need to refer to the first cell (top) in
the rnage how can I refer to it?

Also How can I retrict the user to select only 1 column at a time, meaning
he can select a range from column C from row 1 to row 10000... but he cannot
also select C1 to D5?

Thanks- Skjul tekst i anførselstegn -

- Vis tekst i anførselstegn -