Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Barb Reinhardt Barb Reinhardt is offline

Default Print two different areas on a worksheet

I think I'd try something like this

Dim myRange As Range
Dim aWS As Worksheet

Set aWS = ActiveSheet
Set myRange = aWS.Range("$a$1:$l$64")
Debug.Print myRange.Address
myRange.PrintOut copies:=1, Collate:=True

Set myRange = aWS.Range("$a$651:$l$127")
myRange.PrintOut copies:=1, Collate:=True

I can't test it because I don't have a printer set up here.
--
HTH,
Barb Reinhardt

If this post was helpful to you, please click YES below.

"bigjim" wrote:

I'm using excel 2003 and want to print two different areas on a sheet. Here
is the code I'm using, but when I run it, it locks up sending an error report
to MS.

ActiveSheet.PageSetup.PrintArea = "$a$1:$l$64"

ActiveWindow.SelectedSheets.PrintOut Copies:=1, Collate:=True

ActiveSheet.PageSetup.PrintArea = ""

ActiveSheet.PageSetup.PrintArea = "$a$65:$l$127"

ActiveWindow.SelectedSheets.PrintOut Copies:=1, Collate:=True