Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] jmslab@kpnmail.nl is offline

Default Run a macro only for the selected fields(records)

Hoi,

At this moment I have a macro which run an action for all the records
within the sheet.
The macro looks in column A and if filled in with a value "y" it runs
the action for the first row and when finished it goes to the next
record till the last one in the sheet. For info: This macro copies
date of the activ record to a sheet and then print it out.
I want to change this macro on such a way that it runs not from the
first record till the last of the sheet, but only for each record that
is activated (=selected). This could be a range or with ctrl-x
selected different ones.

The macro should something like.......
for all selected fields, run the macro for each selected record and if
in column A of this activated record is a "y" registered run another
actionmacro.

Somebody can help me ?

regards,
Johan