Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
K[_2_] K[_2_] is offline

Default Sort Data in Specific way

Hi all, I have data in column A , D , E , F , G of my sheet (see below
the sample)

A D E F G -------- col
LC ZA 20 XA 30
XA LC 33 LC 22
ZA XA 44 ZA 19
YR TC 50 TC 88
TC ZZ 14

Data in column A is the key data and then same data is also in column
D and F and then there are values against coloumn D and F data in
column E and G. I want macro which should sort column D to G data
according to column A data in a way that if column A have value "LC"
then column D and F should also have same value "LC" in same row and
also there exact figures in column E and G. (see below the expected
result from macro)

A D E F G -------- col
LC LC 33 LC 22
XA XA 44 XA 30
ZA ZA 20 ZA 19
YR
TC TC 50 TC 88
ZZ 14 ---- This data gone to bottom as there
is not ZZ in column A

I hope I was able to explain my question. Can please any friend help
as this macro will be lots of time saving for me. Thanks in advance