Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] mgray2004@gmail.com is offline

Default Add ins not loading on existing workbooks

I have some add ins I have been using for a few months at another job.
I brought them to my new job and they work fine on existing new
workbooks. But they do not load in existing workbooks. the add ins are
checked in the add in manager and the VBA code is open if you go into
the VBA editor but the add ins will not work from the keyboard
shortcut or by doing Macros..... and typing the name in the run box.
They work fine if I start them from within the VBA code. They run fine
from new workbooks via the keyboard shortcut I assigned.

Any ideas?