Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ron de Bruin Ron de Bruin is offline

Default "Send Email" macro to multiple addresses

You are welcome

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"LKP" wrote in message ...
Ron-

You are a genius! Thank you so much. It works perfectly.

"Ron de Bruin" wrote:

Try this

With wb2
On Error Resume Next
If LCase(Range("A1").Value) = "exceeds a threshold" Then
.SendMail ", "), _
"This is the Subject line"
Else
.SendMail ", "), _
"This is the Subject line"
End If
On Error GoTo 0
.Close SaveChanges:=False
End With

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"LKP" wrote in message ...
Great, Ron. I think that will work. The variable I am looking for is if a
cell says "Exceeds a Threshold". How would I put this into the code? Also,
if I need to send to multiple addresses, can I use the array feature you
showed me earlier?

Thanks

"Ron de Bruin" wrote:

You can use code like this in the macro to test a cell value

Dim ToStr As String

If LCase(Range("A1").Value) = "yes" Then
ToStr = "
Else
ToStr = "
End If

With wb2
On Error Resume Next
.SendMail ToStr, _
"Product"
On Error GoTo 0
.Close SaveChanges:=False
End With

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"LKP" wrote in message ...
Thanks, Ron. Do you know how I can make a mcaro button conditional? I want
this "Send Email" button to one person if certain conditions are met and
another person if these conditions are not met.

"Ron de Bruin" wrote:

Oops

Also, when I click on this button, a security warning pops up asking if I
want to enable the macros, which I do. How do I turn that pop up off?

You can change the security

Use the shortcut to go to that dialog

Alt tms

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"LKP" wrote in message ...
Sweet! Thanks Ron!

"Ron de Bruin" wrote:

Hi LKP

See
http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/tips1.htm

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"LKP" wrote in message ...
I am trying to get a send email button to send emails to multiple addresses.
I can get it to work for one address, but I don't know how to do multiples.
Here's the code:

wb1.SaveCopyAs TempFilePath & TempFileName & FileExtStr
Set wb2 = Workbooks.Open(TempFilePath & TempFileName & FileExtStr)

With wb2
On Error Resume Next
.SendMail ", _
"Product"
On Error GoTo 0
.Close SaveChanges:=False
End With

'Delete the file
Kill TempFilePath & TempFileName & FileExtStr

With Application
.ScreenUpdating = True
.EnableEvents = True

Can anyone help?