Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] herpers@wiso.uni-koeln.de is offline

Default write to range object using vb.net

Hello,

I'm not sure of VB.NET, but in VBA functions cannot be used to write data to ranges - the code that
does it is simply ignored. *Try passing the range to a public Sub instead....

it seems to be the same in vb.net. The code compiles, throws no error,
but doesn't work either. The workaround for me is to return a
Double(,)-Array. That way I can return a matrix, but the user can not
control the order and placement of the result columns. Not nice, but
it works...

Regards,

Sascha