Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
DennisB[_2_] DennisB[_2_] is offline

Default BeforeRightClick event vs. Selection Change

Peter,

I learned something new! This worked great, thank you so much.

Dennis

"Peter T" wrote:

Private Declare Function GetAsyncKeyState Lib "User32" _
(ByVal vKey As Long) As Long

If GetAsyncKeyState(2&) Then Exit Sub ' right mouse down

End Sub

declare the API function as Public and put it in a normal module if you want
to call it from multiple modules

Regards,
Peter T

"DennisB" wrote in message
I have two events that fire when I change the active cell, a
BeforeRightClick
and Selection Change. If I select a new cell by right clicking, the code
for
the selection change fires. How do I stop the selection change event when
right click?