Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Kaykayme Kaykayme is offline

Default Time milliseconds format

I have a spreadsheet with data gathered from an HTML file. The time field
shows the usage in elasped time. Some of the data has the standard elapsed
time format "13:36:17" and some show the elapsed time with milliseconds
"37:10:46:54". I have tried changing the number format to the standard
elapsed time format with a decimal to show milliseconds but not all converted
because the field uses AM and PM at the end. I tried copying the text of
each cell to another cell then converting but the form is not consistent. Is
there anyway to programatically convert this elasped time field to a
consistent number format so that each users usage can be subtotaled?