Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jim Rech Jim Rech is offline

Default Only show currently active file icon

Excel has two settings - One taskbar icon for Excel or one for each visible
window. There is no option for just the active workbook window. To code
the switch between the two settings, record a macro as you switch manually
using Excel Options, Advanced, Display section.

--
Jim