Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Bernard Liengme Bernard Liengme is offline

Default Hide rows with value of 0

Here is a start
Sub tryme()
mylast = Cells(Cells.Rows.Count, "N").End(xlUp).Row
For j = 1 To mylast
If Cells(j, "N") = 0 and Cells(j, "R")= 0 Then
Cells(j, "N").EntireRow.Hidden = True
End If
Next j

Bernard V Liengme
Microsoft Excel MVP
http://people.stfx.ca/bliengme
remove caps from email

"chrismv48" wrote in message
Hello,

This is a fairly common question relating to hiding rows, but mine comes
with a bit of a twist.

I get a monthly spreadsheet that is generated to have a formatting that
hides a lot of particular rows to begin with. This precludes me from
using
filters. In addition to the rows already hidden, I'd like to hide the
rows
that contain a 0 in both columns N & R.

Ideally I'd like to be able to run this macro on a selection, but all
suggestions are welcome.

Thanks.