Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
tj tj is offline

Default Save in VBA?

Sorry,

That's not what I wanted to ask..
Actually, I can easily do something thi via BeforeSave event...

What I would like to ask is that...
Once I create .NET standard window .form app....
I am going to load the excel file that is hosted by .NET
In the .NET .form app, is there any way I can catch the Save event?..

I have to try..but I guess .....Excel object may provide some event property
for that......Hum...Anyone?

Also, if I want to create an independent .NET window form app that works
with any version of Excel, I think I have to use late-biding ..right?...
Once I reference the any specific dll for the Excel, then, different version
of excel may not work...

Thanks,

"TJ" wrote:

Hi,

Is there any way I can override the Save in VBA app in Excel?
I meant..when user clicks the save button, I would like to have run
my own business logic, and then save the excel file.

If you know, please share it.

Thanks,