Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
YoDave YoDave is offline

Default AutoFilter selected row not 'retained' across user unselect/select

Sorry if this is the wrong place for this, first post ever!

I'm building a tool to create a set of workbooks.
Our 'header' consists of 6 rows, mostly blank,with the column names on row
4, and the column names duplicated on row 6. Data starts in row 7.

When testing, I was able to set and file the AutoFilter programmatically on
Row 6. When I opened the books, Row 6 had the dropdowns.

When (me the user) clicked off the autofilter and clicked it back on, it set
the autofilter row to row 4?

Is there something programmatically I need to set to retain row 6 as the
AutoFilter row?

Thanks,