Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
SQLScott SQLScott is offline

Default Best way to call stored procedure, have results return in cell ran

I am totally new to Excel programming, so please be patient with me while I
try and explain what it is that I need.

I would like to call a stored procedure from Excel and have the results
placed in a specific range of cells, for example starting at D7 to K7 for
however many rows are returned.

So my question is this: What is the best way to call the Stored Procedure
and how do i place the results in a specific range of cells?

Should I place a button on the page and call the proc on the click event?

Any advise is greatly appreciated.

--
Thanks,

Scott