Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
PCF_man PCF_man is offline

Default Adding a Chart with a macro in 2007

I have data in a sheet that was built with a macro. In order to enhance this
data I want to chart it. I recorded the macro to chart it and it is included
below. The problem is when I run the recorded macro it hangs up on the
"ActiveSheet.Shapes.addchart.Select" . All this is the recorded macro.
Can't seem to get around it.

Recorded Macro.

Range("B1:E54").Select
ActiveSheet.Shapes.addchart.Select
ActiveChart.SetSourceData Source:=Range("'52weeks'!$B$1:$E$54")
ActiveChart.ChartType = x1LineMarkers

When I record this macro it works perfectly. When I go to run it again it
hangs up

HELP