Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
akemeny akemeny is offline

Default Macro to add text to cell

Hi,

I browsed through all the other posts before posting this. I was hoping it
would be a easy macro, but it doesn't appear to be so I thank anyone that
helps in advance.

What I need is a Macro that will do the following:

1. Look at the data in each cell of Range X6:x361
2. Find "IP/OP Obs"
3. Enter "No IP acuity documented; should have been OP Observation" into the
corresponding cell for that row in column BK

And I need it to loop continuously. In addition I need to prevent the macro
from giving me an error when it comes to a blank cell.