Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Sheeloo[_3_] Sheeloo[_3_] is offline

Default Calculation Help and balances pleaseeeeee

Try
(Insert this in a module of the workbook you want to process.. This needs
the workbook to be active...)

Sub CopyValues()
Dim ws As Worksheet

For Each ws In Worksheets
If (Right(ws.Name, 9) = "_Balances") Then
ws.Activate
Range("G4").Select
Selection.Copy
Range("G2").Select
SkipBlanks _
:=False, Transpose:=False
Range("G20").Select
Application.CutCopyMode = False
Selection.Copy
Range("G3").Select
Selection.PasteSpecial Paste:=xlPasteAll, Operation:=xlAdd, SkipBlanks:= _
False, Transpose:=False
Range("G21").Select
Application.CutCopyMode = False
Selection.Copy
Range("G10").Select
Selection.PasteSpecial Paste:=xlPasteAll, Operation:=xlAdd, SkipBlanks:= _
False, Transpose:=False
End If
Next
End Sub

"Yossy" wrote:

I want to do this for Sheets that have e.g Book_Balances, Paper_Balances,
Pen_Balances. I have multiple sheets but this should only affect those sheet
with named _Balances added to their sheet name.

Thanks a big bunch

"Sheeloo" wrote:

You need to do this for ALL sheets or only for _Balances?

"Yossy" wrote:

I have a Workbook that contains multiple sheet. I want to calculate on
specific sheets named _Balances.

Copy G4 and paste value to G2.
Then I need to add G20 to G3.
Finally Add G21 to G10

Please all help totally appreciated. I have multiple sheets that these need
to be done on.

Thanks