Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
John Keith John Keith is offline

Default Problem saving file to My Documents

On Sun, 26 Oct 2008 13:17:29 +1100, "NoodNutt"
wrote:

Mark,

Thank you for responding to my inquiry.

Your code suggestion has taught me some things I'll need to know when
I get to Excel 2007 but let me respond to the issue at hand.

MyFilePath = Environ$("C:\My Documents") & "\"

After executing this statement the value of MyFilePath is "\" so I
must be missing something. Also, I cant find 'Environ$" in the Help
file but I can find Environ. What is the prpose of adding the "$"???

I'll play some more when I have some time.

G'day to you.

John Keith