Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Barb Reinhardt Barb Reinhardt is offline

Default Shapes Theme effect fill - Excel 2007

I believe this functionality is new to Excel 2007 so you'll need to be
patient until someone with access to it can answer.

Barb Reinhardt

"K" wrote:

Hi all, I am using excel 2007. I have shape on my worksheet and i
gave it a name "shp_1". i want theme effect fill in shape by macro.
i tried many times but not getting any success. i want macro to fill
theme effect colour which is "Intense Effect - Accesnt 2" any friend
can help.