Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Simon Murphy[_2_] Simon Murphy[_2_] is offline

Default Password to Lock out VBA from View

Seanie
You need to use sendkeys and make sure access to VBA project is trusted

hree is some more info:
http://www.vbaexpress.com/forum/showthread.php?t=22421

Cheers
Simon
Blog: www.smurfonspreadsheets.net

Seanie wrote:
No valid reason? Here's one, I am distributing a file that I create
via code, part of this code disables thecopy/paste feature which is
held within ThisWorkbook so that the content is not copied to another
file, I also restrict users access to the said file. All these
protections are not fool proof, but they work with the users I'm
dealing with

"What you should do is password protect your project first before
distributing it" this is what I am attempting to do via code

Is the reason good enough??