Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Lucson Lucson is offline

Default Macro 2003 vs 2007

Please do not waste time on this. It's now working. Ealier on, when launched
the macro, it ran without excuting any code. I am still puzzled. But the good
news is that it works now.
Thanks to all of you.
--
Always Learning

"Lucson" wrote:

Public FinalRow As Variant
Public RightRow As Long
Public PasteRow As Long
Public Serial1 As String
Public Serial2 As String
Public i As Long
Public j As Integer

Sub Macro1()
'
' Macro1 Macro

' ID last row
FinalRow = Range("A1048576").End(xlUp).Row

' Sort data by "Source_Customer_Code" and freeze column header
Rows("2:2").Select
ActiveWindow.FreezePanes = True
Cells.Sort Key1:=Range("A1"), Order1:=xlAscending, Header:= _
xlGuess, OrderCustom:=1, MatchCase:=False,
Orientation:=xlTopToBottom, _
DataOption1:=xlSortNormal

For i = 2 To FinalRow
j = i + 1

Do
RightRow = Range("IV" & i).End(xlToLeft).Column
PasteRow = RightRow + 1

Serial1 = Cells(i, 1).Value 'Give Cust_Cd a value
Serial2 = Cells(j, 1).Value

If Serial1 = Serial2 Then ' test value against row below
Range("H" & j).Copy
Cells(i, PasteRow).PasteSpecial
Rows(j & ":" & j).Select
Selection.Delete
ElseIf Serial2 = "" Then GoTo Done ' this command stops loop

End If

Loop Until Serial1 < Serial2 ' this allow loop to delete multiples of
three or more

Next i

Done:

Cells.Select
With Selection
.VerticalAlignment = xlBottom
.Orientation = 0
.AddIndent = False
.ShrinkToFit = False
.ReadingOrder = xlContext
.MergeCells = False
End With
Cells.EntireColumn.AutoFit
Selection.ColumnWidth = 25.57
Columns("A:D").Select
Columns("A:D").EntireColumn.AutoFit
Rows("2:4").Select
Selection.RowHeight = 27
Rows("2:4").EntireRow.AutoFit
Range("E1").FormulaR1C1 = "Mod1"
' Range("E1").AutoFill Destination:=Range("E1:" & PasteRow &
1), Type:=xlFillDefault

MsgBox "Column H is transposed."

Always Learning

"Danny Khen [MSFT]" wrote:

Most of the code should keep working in 2007. We're aware of some object
model that broke, a lot of it is around charting. We're working to fix some
of this in a coming service pack.
If you mail me the broken code, we can try take a look and see what's going
on.

--
Danny Khen
Excel Program Manager, Microsoft Corp.

** This posting is provided "AS IS", with no warranties, and confers no
rights. **
"Lucson" wrote in message
I have a macro that works on xl2003, but not on xlsm2007.
Is there a twick somewhere?
--
Always Learning