Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Susan Susan is offline

Default Application.Run error

in theory i'm right, although i did misread your post. try renaming
your workbook - anything but code.xls.
:)
susan

On Oct 23, 3:25*pm, Susan wrote:
there are certain words that you shouldn't use as the name of a module
or code or function ........ "code" is one of them.
try renaming your function to something like MyCode and try again.
:)
susan

On Oct 23, 3:17*pm, wrote:

Hi,

I'm using the following code to do a call for a function in a workbook
called "Code"

* Application.Run ("Code.xls!ModuleWorksheet_SelectionChange(Target) ")
End Sub

This code is in my primary project. However I receive an error that
say's the Macro cannot be found.
The "Code.xls" *is in a workbook that holds of the codes I wish to use
in my project.(different *workbook)
I've used various formats for the above code found on this forum.
Using Excel 2003 windows XP
Any help would be great.

Thanks- Hide quoted text -