Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
JAC JAC is offline

Default Custom Document Properties

On 22 Oct, 22:43, Carlos wrote:
Hi JAC,

Suppose I already have a custom property named "CustomNumber" in the
workbook object wbk. To erase it just write:

Call wbk.CustomDocumentProperties("CustomNumber").Delet e

Custom Properties work like any other collection. You should take a look to
the help file of the collection object.

--
Carlos

"JAC" wrote:
Does anyone know how to remove a specified Custom Document Property
from an Excel workbook using VBA?
Adding is easy. There is a method to Add.

I tried to use the Macro Recorder while trying to delete a property
manually, but it did not record anything useful.
Thank you in anticipation.

Thanks guys.

I don't know why I didn't think of that. It's so blindingly obvious
when you think about it.

I hope that others find it useful that the problem has been aired.