Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Malik[_2_] Malik[_2_] is offline

Default Why EXCEL is going into Breakmode and open code window.

Thanks for the reply. But the setting on their excel is "Break on unhandled
errors".

--
Malik

"Jim Rech" wrote:

I suspect Joel is right about the user having "Break on all errors" set in
his VBE. He would have to change that since it's a user settings not a
workbook setting. OR you could add a password to the VB project (Tools,
VBAProject Properties). With a protected project this setting is ignored.
That's the better answer for the future.

--
Jim