Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
caveman.savant caveman.savant is offline

Default Create Userform from Worksheet

I'm not sure this can be done with VBA.
I would like to create a macro that would allow me to select a group
of cells from a worksheet and convert that selection into a userform.

starting with
ActiveCell.Offset(-3, -1).Range("A1:E4").Select

The 1st row and 1st Column would be Labels, so I would loop thru and
use the text to use for each caption.

The rest of the cells would become a textbox for numerical data.
Beside each textbox could be a spinner to select a value for the box.

Once the form is created I'd like an option to save it. Otherwise I
would use the dynamically created form to input data and return it the
the originally selected cells

Can Excel Macros create UserForms?
Anyone with an idea how to start?