RBeau

Found the problem: in calculating the dates, I am using the NETWORKDAYS
function. This function does not work without using the Analysis Tools Add in
... as soon as the other person installed the add in, it worked.

Thanks again for trying to help out!

"RBeau" wrote:

Actually, that is what I was planning on checking this morning. I checked
while on the phone yesterday .. if they use the form to check that something
is complete, then both my version and theirs updates properly. What is not
working is the automatic changes .. and they are based on date (Use end date
and subtract TODAY's date and make a decision based on that number). Again,
will check this morning .. although its curious that all five people would
have their system dates set incorrectly. Thanks a lot for the response... I
will get back in a couple of hours and let you know if this was the problem.
Again, thanks for the pointer.

"JE McGimpsey" wrote:

Are there system dates set correctly?

In article ,
"RBeau" wrote:

Thanks to anyone that can provide any suggestions.