Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Bob Bridges[_2_] Bob Bridges[_2_] is offline

Default using a conditional formula from a drop down list and If State

You were probably right to mention those other things, but I agree that once
you have a general idea of how to go about it, with a few examples, you can
expand it to them. So since I have chores to do this morning, I'll ignore
the additional values for now; if you have trouble with one of them later for
some reason, bring it up then.

--- "David J" wrote:
One other thing I felt might be of help, there are other fields that need to
be added, I thought once I had the basic formula down or how to build it I
could take it from there. But it probably helps if I named the fields for
you.

B2: Is the adlet ID from drop down.
C2: Is the number of adlets played.
D2: Is the number of times the web surfer keyed through (IE: K2P)to the
website.
E2: Is the K2P ratio between number of plays to the number K2Ps
F2: Is the number of times the surfer K2P to the site by "date"
G2: Is the number of times the surfer K2P to the site at by "time of day"
H2: Is the number of times the surfer K2P to the site by "Country"
I2: Is the number of times the surfer K2P to the site by "State"
J2: Is the number of times the surfer K2P to the site by "City"

This information is pulled from the analytics system in the back office of
the running campaign, and is input into this spreadsheet by hand but the info
is spread out over 12 different locations, the sheet I am trying to build is
bringing all of this information to one location, and Z sheet is an
accumulation of all that data so I have a quick view of what is working and
what is not.