Mark 688

Default Getting a macro to see the next available empty cell

One of my sheets has several identical forms with different data in the
cells. There is a button on each form linking that sheet to another. When I
press that button it goes to the other sheet and autofill 3 cells from the
previous sheet and form. What I need to do, as the new sheet has space for
multiple entries, is when I click the button from another form it recognises
that data already exists in the 3 cells and automatically fills the next 3
available unprotected cells. I have been at this for weeks and I am unable
to find a solution in the help file. Much obliged to any assistance.

Mark