Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Bob Flanagan[_2_] Bob Flanagan[_2_] is offline

Default Macro not working on different computer

Have you tried stepping through the macro to see if any of the lines run and
what may be causing it to exit or stop early? To step through, click into
the macro in the vb editor and repeatedly press the F8 key.

Robert Flanagan
http://www.add-ins.com

"carl" wrote in message
I have a macro at work that does a weekly task of archiving files. It
works
on my computer and another team members. However a different team took
over
the task and the macro does not respond on their computer.

The strange thing is that other macros that I've written work on their
computer. But this one doesn't even respond.

The enable maro screen update comes up when you open the spreadsheet. I'm
not really sure what else it could be. It's not to do with them being on
different network because the other macros work and this one does stop
with a
bug. It just doesn't work.

Anyone got any ideas?