Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
sf sf is offline

Default Remove small square caused by vbCrLf

Tom,
I have a small square that appear in a column of formula cell (a formula
that is combining text from a number of other cells). I don't know what VvLf
and vbCrLf refer to so I can't use your advice. Can you explain it to me?
The cells are formatted for word wrap. I am using 2003. Thanks so much!

"Tom Ogilvy" wrote:

use only VbLf rather than vbCrLf

make sure the cell is formatted for word wrap.

Tom Ogilvy

"clara" wrote:

Hi all,

I connected some textboxes on my form and using vbCrLf to create a new line
between them. After I insert the whole string into a cell the small sqares
appeared which is not what I want. Could you tell me how to remove them and
remain the format?

Clara
--
thank you so much for your help