Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Spencer Spencer is offline

Default Toolbar position

I have a custom toolbar created when a worksheet is opened, however I want to
place it next to another toolbar everytime it is opened. I have used the
following code:

MyBar.RowIndex = Application.CommandBars("OtherBar").RowIndex
MyBar.Left = Application.CommandBars("OtherBar").Left

This would work except that at my work we have another toolbar that is
created anytime excel is opened and that is the toolbar I want it next to and
the code for my bar is running first so I get an error.

How do I make it so my toolbar isn't created until the other toolbar has
been created?