Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Katie Katie is offline

Default Case Statements

I have a worksheet I am trying to have the user select the year for the pay
rates and after that I want them to use a Vlookup function.

IE-Year:2008
=VLOOKUP(C10,'Equipment & Labor Sheet'!A:W,3,FALSE)

I am making a bid form so that a year is first selected based on when the
work will be completed. Then the user will select from a drop down both the
equipment and type of labor. Once they enter the number of hours per day then
it will look up the pay rate accordingly.
Ultimately I would like it to calculate based on the type of job (some
require hours over 8 to be OT) to look up the specific rates and calculate
the cost ie if they worked 10 hours and 2 of those hours were OT.