Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jennifer Jennifer is offline

Default import data

I am a novice at excel, having most of my experience with SQL and Crystal
Reports.

I have crystal report that will dump all of my data and formulas into excel
spreadsheets, but I don't want to copy and paste each spreadsheet into the
excel templates that I have inherited.

The reporting criteria is very specific with needs for auto sort, headers,
column freezes, which I cannot incorporate into the dump from Crystal.

Is there a way to keep my template and import the data from specific rows on
a different spreadsheet. I have already asked about linking the data, but
management does not want the popup question about refreshing the data, which
has left me with the copy paste method until I can figure out a better method.

Any suggestions would be helpful. Please be specific, as I am not familiar
with excel functionality.

Thanks,
Jennifer