Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Gina_28 via OfficeKB.com Gina_28 via OfficeKB.com is offline

Default Macro problem: Won't send messages

Hi Ron,

I got the send feature to work by adding (.Send) in front of (Or Use Display),
but not I'm having an entirely different problem.

You seem to be the expert on these macro mail codes. I have a paragraph that
is inserting information from cells on the worksheet into the paragraphs.
But whenever I try to add the reference to the cell(range).Value, it will not
include anything into my message anymore, and then error out the rest of the
message macro code. Any idea what I'm doing wrong

Ron de Bruin wrote:
Try to change this

.display
Application.Wait (Now + TimeValue("0:00:02"))
Application.SendKeys "%S%g%g"
Application.Wait (Now + TimeValue("0:00:02"))

.Display
Application.Wait (Now + TimeValue("0:00:02"))
Application.SendKeys "%S"

But Sendkeys is not always working OK
Be sure when you test it you close the VBA editor

Another option is to use Excel/Outlook 2007
There are no security warnings then or use CDO
http://www.rondebruin.nl/cdo.htm

Thank you! I'm at that site right now, searching for just this piece, but
I'm still new to macros so ...kinda searching in the dark. Here is the code

[quoted text clipped - 74 lines]
Thank you very much!
Gina