Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
SJW_OST[_2_] SJW_OST[_2_] is offline

Default Confirm SaveAs takes place.

I have a file that automatically copies out specific tabs of my main workbook
to a new workbook and then I am using the following code to save the new
workbook to a intranet sharepoint with a name_date_time format for the file
name.

ActiveWorkbook.SaveAs "http://path/" & "PassCounts_" &
format(now,"mmddyy_hhmmss") & ".xls"

How can I have Excel verify the SaveAs function took place on the new
workbook, saving the file appropriately to the intranet sharepoint, with out
a prompt to accept or cancel? If the SaveAs function did not take place,
acctually saving the file, I want the SaveAs process to loop until it does
take place.

Any help is appreciated.
Stephen W