Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Rosanne Rosanne is offline

Default Create formulas in conditional formatting

This worked perfectly. Now, how do I copy this formatting to other cells in
the same column whereby the reference cells in the formula will change
appropriately. When I tried to paste special the formats, it came the same
cell designations.

"Barb Reinhardt" wrote:

Try something like this in the formula

=OR(AND(CurrentCell<.7,AnotherCell="male"),AND(Cur rentCell<.6,AnotherCell="female"))

--
HTH,
Barb Reinhardt

If this post was helpful to you, please click YES below.

"Rosanne" wrote:

I want to create two types of conditional format (red font versus blue font)
if the following conditions apply.

Blue font if (the current cell <.7 AND another cell = "male") OR (if the
current cell < .6 AND another cell ' "female)

Red font (if the current cell 1.3 AND another cell = "male") OR (if the
current cell 1.0 and another cell = "female")

What should the formulas look like?