Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Barb Reinhardt Barb Reinhardt is offline

Default Page setup problems in VBA

As I recall, when I did this, I had to toggle to Page Break Preview to get
the page breaks to be seen consistently.
--
HTH,
Barb Reinhardt

If this post was helpful to you, please click YES below.

"Thinqer" wrote:

Hi All,

I'm trying to copy the page setup (particularly the print area and manual
pagebreaks) from a sheet in one book to a number of sheets in another book.

When I step through the code, it sets the page breaks and other settings
correctly on each sheet, but when I leave the code to run unattended, it
doesn't set the pagebreaks correctly.

Has anybody come across this before? Does anyone know of a solution?

Many thanks,

Thinqer.