Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jon Peltier Jon Peltier is offline

Default Change Colors in Charts

If the code exists in VBA, there has to be a generic way to convert it into
C++ syntax.

And yes, there are probably C++ forums that you could look into. Google
probably knows some of them.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
_______

"Carlos Pedro" wrote in message
I've googled "Excel Chart C++" and looked through the results, so far I
got
nothing helpfull. There are even a few articles in MSDN about Excel C++
programming but nothing about changing a series color.

Is there another forum where I can ask about this? Some reference book
about
c++ excel programming? I've even searched in amazon for a C++ Office
programming book and didn't find anything.