Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
JP[_4_] JP[_4_] is offline

Default Merging Files using Employe ID Number

I just remembered another common way to do this: use a VLOOKUP formula
against the employee ID numbers in one report, if the numbers are
formatted the same way on both spreadsheets, you can immediately see
which number is on one report and not on the other.

Sorry but this is going to involve at least some effort on your part.

--JP

On Oct 14, 1:22*pm, Pinkiredd
wrote:
I'm trying to reconcile billing that are in excel format. *Both billings have
employee ID numbers. *Is there a way I can merge the two files together and
get the desire results of who is not one what report?
--
Ms. Davis