jacob.metcalfe

Default Problem with comments

Have a strange problem with a computer I recently updated.

I have been imaging computers in order to update several software items
- one of which is Excel. The problem I have is with the users old excel
documents which we transfer accross (Even those created with the same
version). The workbooks contain many comments and these are unaffected
- but when a user tries to add a new comment on an old sheet the
comment will come up in very light grey and be impossible to read. If
you create a new sheet in the same workbook comments are fine. How do
you change comment colour for a sheet?

It has stumped me because it only occurs on old sheets which are
otherwise unaffected and only appears to occur on a few of the many
imaged PC's. Would be grateful for any suggestions!

--
jacob.metcalfe
jacob.metcalfe's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=27105