Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Joe_Hunt via OfficeKB.com Joe_Hunt via OfficeKB.com is offline

Default CheckBox VBA Issue

Well, that was a good idea but it didn't work. I've noticed another problem
now that I think is related. I'm not sure how to word it so I'll repost once
I can get my head around it. Thanks to both JP and JLGWhiz for trying.

JLGWhiz wrote:
You might want to add a line like:

Else
Me.CheckBox5.Value = False

to your If...Then statements. That way if they had previously been True but
the value was changed to zero or "" then it would display unchecked.

\

Hello,
I have a UserForm that has lots of command buttons, listboxes, comboboxes,

[quoted text clipped - 18 lines]
I'm sure it's just a digit or two, but I can't get it to work. Any help would
be appreciated, and thank you in advance.