Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
M.Desmond M.Desmond is offline

Default multiple updates to database

I have a database that has Cow numbers in Column B and vaccination dates in
the proceeding 5 columns (C, D, E, F, G)for each cow.
Each week We open this excel VBA based workbook and, using a pivot table
lookup what cows are due for vaccinations. Normally we have to individually
go through the database and enter the vaccination date into what column (C,
D, E, F, or G) it applies. Each column is a different vaccination and each
cow must complete all vaccinations in our program.
I already have a userform with a list box that displays the cow numbers that
we vaccinated that day-what I need to do is be able to enter a date in that
same userform and have it entered in the first empty column in the main
database that corresponds to each cow in the listbox.
I have no idea how to make multiple action proceed from a listbox of
selected items.

Any help would be greatly appreciated-thanks