jcouncill

Default Sorting referenced cells

I created a workbook with two worksheets. The first worksheet is a "master"
sheet with part numbers and cost and price information. The second worksheet
contains multiple bills of material that reference the price and cost
information on the first worksheet so the referenced information will only
have to be input once on the master sheet. The problem I have is that as new
part numbers are entered on the "master" sheet I need to resort by part
number to make it easier to find the part numbers. When I sort the "master"
sheet, the referenced cells in the second worksheet stay mapped to the cells
referenced before the sort. I need for the referenced cells in worksheet 2
to follow the sorted cells. How can I do this?